Ways To Get Involved
Looking at ways to make a difference at your community hospital? Here are some options!
1. Become a volunteer!
Click here to find out how to get started! Volunteer in Auxiliary services- working with patients, special events, retail operations and more! Interested in governance opportunities? Consider applying for a board or advisory position at Quinte Health!
2. Donate to your Foundation of choice and support the purchase of essential medical equipment at Quinte Health!
- Belleville General Hospital Foundation
- Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Trenton Memorial Hospital Foundation
3. Shop at Auxiliary Thrift Stores within your community- all volunteer operated, all proceeds support the hospital!
|New To You - Bancroft
||Second Time Around- Picton||Opportunity Shop- Belleville|
4. Patronize other Auxiliary retail operations inside the hospitals including Gift Shops, Cafes and Coffee Bars!
For a full list of Auxiliary Retail Operations, click on the Auxiliary of interest: