Access pre- and post-op surgical care from the convenience of your home using SeamlessMD
SeamlessMD is an interactive, step-by-step guide to help you prepare for your procedure and recover faster afterwards. You and/or a caregiver can access the platform on any smartphone, tablet and/or computer.
SeamlessMD can send you messages and reminders through text message, email, and caregiver support.
The SeamlessMD education tool has been customized to provide surgical patients like you with the information you need to prepare for and recover from your surgery at Quinte Health Care.
- Messages to help manage your procedure preparation
- To-do lists to help prepare for your procedure
- Access to a self-care library with information on different topics
- Messages about what to expect with your recovery
- To-do lists to help you heal well at home
- Daily health checks to make sure you are recovering well at home, and to give you feedback on your recovery
How do I sign up for SeamlessMD?
SeamlessMD is available across several surgical service lines at QHC including: total hips and knees, colorectal surgery, ureteroscopy, and hysterectomy.
To sign up, you need to:
- Your care team will enroll you in the program. If your healthcare team hasn’t enrolled you a week before your surgery date, you can call them at 613-969-7400 ext 2876
- Ensure your device is connected to Wi-Fi
- Check your email for a message "Welcome to SeamlessMD"
- Open the email and click on the blue button "Click here to start".
- Click on the green button "Let's Start".
- SeamlessMD is available for you and/or your caregiver on your computer, smartphone, and/or tablet. For mobile use, download the "SeamlessMD" app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
If you have any medical questions, please contact your QHC care team. If you have any technical questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org