Regulated Health Professional Expression of Interest - Temporary Pandemic Aide - All Hospitals
QHC is seeking expressions of interest from Regulated Health Care Professionals (who are registered/eligible for registration with their professions regulatory body) and interested in providing temporary pandemic aide in our hospitals (Belleville General, Prince Edward County and Trenton Memorial Hospitals).
There are a variety of professionals that QHC may need support from including but not limited to:
- Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Medical Radiology Technologists
- Nurses (RNs & RPNs) including recent retirees, experienced, future grads and students who have completed a minimum of 1–year nursing education
- Nurse Practitioners
- Occupational Therapists
- Personal Support Workers
- Pharmacy Technicians (registered with the Ontario College of Pharmacists as an applicant)
- Respiratory Therapists
- Social Workers (with Masters)
Shifts vary by department and could include (but are not limited) to 8, 10 and 12-hour shifts. Call-outs could include days, evenings, nights and weekends.
If you are interested and would like to help should the need arise, please complete the expression of interest survey. If you have questions around compensation and would like a copy of the job description for your health profession - contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-969-7400 x2577.
• Current registration or eligibility for registration with your Health Professions Regulatory body.
• Requirements and duties vary by health profession. Contact our Human Resources team at email@example.com or 613-969-7400 x2577 to obtain a copy.