Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital (PECMH)
Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital
403 Main Street East, Picton, ON, K0K 2T0
Phone: (613) 476-1008 Fax: (613) 476-8600 (Administration)
Patient Services Directory
For a copy of the Patient Services Directory for PECMH, which includes a list of services, information on parking, visiting hours, cafeteria locations and more, please click here.
Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital provides primary care to the residents of the community. It houses 18 beds and a range of services, including:
- Primary Care Medical Inpatients
- Emergency Department
- Outpatient Clinics (including Crisis Intervention and Minor Procedures Clinic)
- Surgical Services (Endoscopy only)
- Prince Edward Family Health Team (PEFHT) provides the following outpatient clinics: Congestive Heart Function; Respiratory; Neurology; Urology; Orthopedic & Chronic Pain Management; Rheumatology; Arthritis Society Physiotherapy; Adult and Geriatric Psychiatry
- Palliative Care (referral to Hospice Prince Edward)
PECMH site also contains the KHSC Haemodialysis Clinic, which is operated and staffed by the Kingston Health Sciences Centre Renal Dialysis Program, supporting dialysis patients' care close to home.
Visiting InformationClick here for information on our visiting hours and policies.
Parking at Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital
There are free parking lots at the side and back of the building.