Nursing Incentives Available at Quinte Health
Community Commitment Program for Nurses - $25,000
The Community Commitment Program for Nurses (CCPN) was created by Ontario Health (Health Force Ontario) to attract Registered Nurses (RNs), Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs), and Nurse Practitioners (NPs) to work in Ontario. This incentive provides $25,000 to eligible nurses in exchange for a two-year commitment.
To be eligible for the CCPN, a nurse must:
- Not have been employed as a nurse in Ontario in the six months prior to being hired;
- Hold a Certificate of Registration in good standing from the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Begin employment no later than March 31, 2024;
- Commit to 24-months of employment at a full-time work schedule offered by the employer; and
- Not simultaneously receive funds from the Ministry of Health for the Tuition Support Program for Nurses.
Do you qualify? Apply Here
Need more information? View details here.
Student Loan Forgiveness Program (Qualifying Quinte Health Sites - Picton and North Hastings)
To be eligible for Canada Student Loan forgiveness you must have:
Questions & Contact Information
Contact Lyndsay Kerik - Recruitment and Retention Specialist - email@example.com