Services & Clinics
Quinte Health Care
Exceptional Care, Inspired by You.

Facebook   Twitter  YouTube

Where do I go if I need health care but it's not an 'emergency'?

If you need emergency care, please go to your nearest Emergency Department right away. 

If you do not need emergency care, you've got other health care options.

How do I get a Family Doctor?

Health Care Connect is a Government of Ontario service that helps Ontarians who are without a family health care provider (family doctor or nurse practitioner) to find one.  People without a family health care provider are referred to a family doctor or a nurse practitioner who is accepting new patients in their community.

Call Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Toll-free:  1-866-532-3161 TTY/Teletypewriter (for the hearing impaired):  416-327-4282 Toll-free: 1-800-387-5559