General Orientation for all members of our team!
Hello new hires! We are thrilled you are here. You will find General Orientation material below. When you have finished reviewing all orientation materials relevant to your position, please sign the Corporate Orientation Declaration form, and send it to Mandi Veenstra at firstname.lastname@example.org. Welcome to Quinte Health!
1) Quinte Health Purpose, Vision, Aspirations and Values
2) Helpful Resources (Internal Website, e-learning and paystub routine)
3) Quinte Health Benefit Information
4) Quinte Health Privacy Guideline
5) Quinte Health Social Media Guidance
6) WHMIS Booklet
7) WHMIS Quiz (please complete the quiz and return to Mandi Veenstra (email@example.com)
8) Quinte Health Spiritual Care Services
9) Protection Services and Emergency Codes - Dave Pym
***Any questions about this presentation please contact DPym@qhc.on.ca
10) Patient Experience, Patient Safety and Risk Management Procedures - Shari Fish
*** Any questions about this presentation please contact Shari Fish at SFish@qhc.on.ca
COVID Specific: Required Reading and Viewing Materials:
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - Use During COVID-19
VIDEO: Donning and Doffing Droplet Contact PPE
VIDEO: Extended use of masks
VIDEO: Donning and Doffing PPE for Aerosol Generating Medical Procedures
Accessing your work email account
Would you like to learn more about Quinte Health's Foundations and all the wonderful things they do? Or perhaps how you can contribute to one of the Foundations?
Belleville General Hospital Foundation
Trenton Memorial Hospital Foundation
Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital Foundation
North Hastings Fund Development Committee
Reminder: Nursing staff, Allied staff and PSWs - once you complete the general Corporate orientation, please click on the appropriate link to complete your additional orientation.