#TeamQHC - General Orientation for all members of our team!
Hello new hires! We are thrilled you are here. You will find your Corporate Orientation materials below. Please ensure you read through the QHC Corporate Orientation Learning Guide. When finished reviewing, please sign the Corporate Orientation Declaration form and send it back to Susan Lang at SLang@qhc.on.ca no later than the Friday of your orientation week. Welcome to Quinte Health Care!
Required Corporate Reading Materials:
1) QHC Corporate Orientation Agenda
2) QHC Mission, Vision, Values and Strategic Priorities
3) Helpful Resources (Internal Website, e-learning and paystub routine)
4) QHC Benefit Information
5) QHC Privacy and Social Media Guideline
6) WHMIS Booklet
7) WHMIS Quiz (please complete the quiz and return to Susan Lang (SLang@qhc.on.ca)
8) QHC Spiritual Care Services
Corporate Orientation Declaration
***Please return this declaration to Susan Lang (Slang@qhc.on.ca) by scanning and emailing it, taking a picture and emailing it, or dropping it off to HR reception attn: Susan Lang.
Accessing your work QHC email account
Would you like to learn more about QHC's Foundations and all the wonderful things they do? Or perhaps how you can contribute to one of the Foundations at QHC?
Belleville General Hospital Foundation
Trenton Memorial Hospital Foundation
Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital Foundation
North Hastings Fund Development Committee
Required Corporate Viewing Materials:
1) Protection Services and Emergency Codes - Dave Pym
***Any questions about this presentation please contact DDPym@qhc.on.ca
2) QHC Patient Experience, Patient Safety and Risk Management Procedures - Shari Fish
*** Any questions about this presentation please contact Shari Fish at SFish@qhc.on.ca
COVID Specific: Required Reading and Viewing Materials:
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - Use During COVID-19
VIDEO: Donning and Doffing Droplet Contact PPE
VIDEO: Extended use of masks
VIDEO: Donning and Doffing PPE for Aerosol Generating Medical Procedures
Reminder: Nursing staff, Allied staff and PSWs - once you complete the general Corporate orientation, please click on the appropriate link to complete your additional orientation.