In partnership with over 80 academic Colleges and Universities, Quinte Health Care believes in supporting the development of future health care professionals and we provide many opportunities for students to take part in learning at our four hospital's sites.
We accept students in a variety of departments and disciplines within our 4 hospitals. Here are a few listed (but not limited to):
- Nursing (RNs)
- Nursing (RPNs)
- Registered/Clinical Dietitians
- Social Workers
- Personal Support Workers (PSWs)
- Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Medical Radiology Technologists
- Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
- Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist Assistants
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Respiratory Therapists
- Recreational Therapists
Requests for student placements can submitted through a representative at the school/academic institution by email to the QHC Student Placement Assistant, Kristen Stewart, at KStewart@qhc.on.ca. Feel free to contact us at 613-969-7400 X 2017 with any questions.