Caring For Your Child At QHC
Welcome to the pediatrics page! We know that it takes a village to raise a child and want you to be able to easily connect with the services and programs our community offers to enhance your child's health and well-being. Please explore the following links and feel free to check back with us periodically as information is updated or changed.
COVID-19 Update - Care partners of inpatient pediatric patients will need to be swabbed for COVID-19 on the Quinte 7 pediatric unit. Please bring your health card.
For children's services & parenting information:
- The Best Start Resource Centre
- Caring for Kids (Canadian Paediatric Society)
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Community Development Council (Good Food Boxes)
- Youth Habilitation Quinte
- Motherisk (via SickKids)
- Early Learning Centre or Family Space
- Quinte Children's Treatment Centre
- Children's Mental Health Services
- Parent/Child Youth Clinic
- Highland Shores Children's Aid Society
- Ministry of Children & Youth Services
- North Hastings Children's Services
- Triple P Parenting
Or click here for our Social Worker's summary of helpful parenting resources
For information on breastfeeding, please review "Breastfeeding Matters", an information guide sponsored by the government of Ontario.