Resident/Medical Student OpportunitiesQuinte Health Care currently has a number of residents and medical students from across Ontario who participate in elective and core rotations at all four of our hospital sites.
Am I eligible?
Quinte Health Care currently accepts residents and medical students from Canadian accredited medical universities
How to set up an elective?
Contact QHC (see contact information) stating the:
- Date of your elective
- Type of rotation (ie. Family medicine)
- Site preference
It will then be the residents/medical student’s responsibility to ensure QHC receives a letter from their Program Director stating the following:
- The student is in good standing with the program
- Undergraduate or postgraduate year the student is currently enrolled in
- The date of the requested elective
- The name of the preceptor
- The rotation that will be undertaken
- Confirmation of an insurance plan through the program
Attention third and fourth year medical students!
The Eastern Regional Medical Education Program (ERMEP), offers third and fourth year medical students funding under the OMA elective guidelines. If you are interested in doing a rotation at Quinte Health Care, please contact ERMEP directly at 1-866-903-7637.
If you require more information please contact:
Quinte Health Care
1-800-483-2811 ext. 2600
Eastern Regional Medical