Become a BGH Auxiliary Volunteer!
Click here to read about Volunteer Positions with the BGH Auxiliary.
Steps to Become a New Volunteer (18 yrs +):
1. Call the Volunteer Services office at (613) 969-7400 ext. 2297 to RSVP for the upcoming Volunteer Intake and Orientation Session at QHC Belleville General held the last Wednesday of each month at 1:30pm. This session contains valuable information relevant to volunteering in a hospital setting based on the QHC Volunteer Handbook. All paperwork will be distributed at the orientation, but you can get started by filling out the Application Form, and bringing it with you to the orientation!
2. Complete TB testing and proof of immunization. A form is provided that needs to be signed by your family physician or health unit.
3. Volunteers 18 and over must provide the Auxiliary with an incident free police background check.
4. All new volunteers become members of the BGH Auxiliary. There is a $5 membership fee. As an auxiliary member you're invited to all general auxiliary meetings/events and receive the Bulletin newsletter.
5. All new volunteers purchase an auxiliary smock to wear at all times while volunteering at a cost of $20.
Under 18 and interested in volunteering? Check out our Student Volunteer Opportunities!
For more information, contact the Belleville General Hospital Auxiliary Volunteer Services office at 969-7400, ext. 2297. Click here for the BGHA's "Bulletin" newsletter!
The Belleville General Hospital Auxiliary Inc. provides a variety of volunteer services for the clients and staff of Quinte Health Care Belleville General Hospital, and for the community at large. It's fundraising projects are designed to augment the equipment fund of QHC Belleville General Hospital. Contact us at 613-969-7400 ext. 2297 or firstname.lastname@example.org.